Unpublished manuscripts, written in english, must be submitted in Microsoft Word format; they should not exceed 20 pages.
Full manuscripts must be submitted online. Online submission requires registration on the journal website (www.techagro.org). New authors could be invited to ask the editor in chief by mail (email@example.com) to register them.
Presentation of the article
Each article will be presented as follows:
- The title, in small, precise, concise but complete characters, with mention of the animal or plant species studied. Abbreviations are to be avoided;
- The short title of the article or "running title" ;
- The names of the authors, preceded by the first name or names. Last names should be capital letters to be distinguished from the first name. Indicate the emails of the authors as well as the author to whom all correspondence must be addressed. The number of authors of an article is limited to a maximum of 6;
- The name of the laboratory and institution from which the work originated.
- Summary (<200 words) with keywords (maximum seven);
- Text, Acknowledgments (not published), References cited, annexes (see below);
- When submitting online, fill out the forms of all the authors (maximum 6) without forgetting the email of each one.
Plan to follow
The text of the article will preferably be organized according to the following plan: Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and discussion, Conclusion and References cited.
In the title as in the abstract and the text, only foreign words must be italicized, especially the scientific names of plants and animals.
• In the text: the names of the authors, in lowercase letters, without first name followed by the year of publication in parentheses, are incorporated in the sentence as follows:
- case of two authors: Label and Mabel (year);
- case of several authors: Label et al., (year);
- when the same authors have several articles during the same year, letters a, b, c ... should be added to the year to differentiate the articles ;
- case of several references (Label and Mabel, 1999; Label et al., 2000).
• in the "bibliography": for each reference, indicate the name of the first author (in lower case), the initial of his first name (upper case plus one point) a comma, the name of the second author followed by the initial of his (its) first name (s) (etc.), the date (in parentheses), the title of the article or book as it is spelled in the publication.
If it is a translation, give it in the language of the article, and put it in brackets, followed by the original language, the abbreviated name of the journal (in italics or underlined), the volume or Volume, two points, the first page, a dash, the last page. eg Saidi B. and Warthesen J.J. (1994). Photolysis of riboflavin in the lben. Mor. J. Agric. Sci. 14: 5-10.
For any other presentation format, refer to the articles already published in the Moroccan Journal of Agricultural Sciences and the APA (American Psychological Association) bibliographic standard.
Tables and figures will be numbered in Arabic numerals.
The photographs must be of excellent quality, very well contrasted. If illustrations are not originals by the author, it is up to the author of the manuscript to obtain the necessary authorizations from original publisher and mention the source.
The legends of the tables and figures will be in lower case. Tables and figures should not be duplicated.
Reception, correction and reprints
An acknowledgment of receipt is automatically sent to the author as soon as it answers the questions in the checklist and the complete manuscript has been downloaded.
All submitted articles are checked for plagiarism using iThenticate software. Submissions beyond 30% plariarism are rejected.
The manuscript is then read by 2 readers (anonymous for the author); the author has the opportunity to consult their assessments and recommendations, and must submit online the reworked manuscript. The editor in chief reviews the new version of the manuscript, the recommendations of the readers and decides on the acceptance.
The published article is posted online for public consultation on the journal's internet platform (www.techagro.org).